Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 16:17:28 PST
Forgive me if someone already mentioned this, but did anyone
see the Ferret mention on Letterman Friday night (2-10)?  He
was doing his "Dave's Video Collection" bit.  One of the videos
was "Ferret's Unmasked".  He made fun of a section where the
lady talking says that an old pair of pants makes a great place
for Ferrets to play.  Thankfully, he did intro the video as
"the most comprehensive video on the DOMESTIC Ferret".  Does
anyone know who the lady is that narrates (sp?) the video?

D.E.   Brea, CA
PS:  As soon as Dave said the title of the video, my first
     thought was, "Hey, maybe I'll see Dr. Williams!"  :-)