From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:37:32 -0400
My daughter - in the 10th grade - has to come up with an idea (soon) for a
science project to be concluded in April.  She needs a scientific question,
hypothesis, an actual experiment, etc.  We've been wondering if there's any
way we could conduct an experiment with our ferrets?  Something diet
related, maybe?

If anyone has any ideas that won't jeopardize or sacrifice our ferrets'
health or well being, please post to us directly (put "ferret science
project" in the subject).  Not only would this turn out to be a fun
project, but it would give us an opportunity to show off our ferrets!

Debbie, Becky, and the fab foursome: Brae, Templeton, Sally and Phoebe
Remembering Jamie - with us such a short time, but special because she was
our first