From:
DookDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:01:50 -0500
Yes, they do.  I talked to Sarah on Wednesday night.  What they were hoping
to avoid, did happen.  All the 6 females (if I recall the number correctly)
came into heet.  This means for them an additional medical expense to give
the jills a HGC hormone shot, at least once, if not twice.

Last year, I had to find the hormone for a jill that was turned into me.
The hormone, alone, costs $25.  Every vet has their own "dispensing fee"
cost which they add on for giving the shot.  Normally, this is an
additional $60 for FURRY outside of what they will have to spend to have
the ferrets spayed.

Sarah said, if you call the vet to "donate" help pay for it, ask for a vet
tech named Margie.