From:
Michelle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:43:34 -0600
Well, in case I haven't already made it perfectly clear to everyone, I got
my own house now!  So that means my own back yard now!  And hopefully a
garden full of flowers and such.  My question is this.  I am thinking of
using a all natural type easily broken down litter (not clay) for my ferrets
and just dumping the pan in obscure parts of the yard.  Does anyone else do
this?  I feel very guilty bagging the stuff up everyday in plastic and
throwing it out to just sit in a land fill for ten million years.  :-) We
live on a dead end street, and there are alot of farm type animals around
here just loose.  Sheep, a few horses, and lots of ducks and geese and the
occasional rabbit, racoon and of course mice.  So I am still not sure how
our trash cans will fare at the curb on trash days.  But I thought it would
be better dumping it in the backyard rather than having it sitting out by
the curb.  Anyone got any ideas?

Dooks
Michelle and the dynamic duo
PS.  great news, my husband said he will do anything to cure me of my
"wanting another baby fever" (real baby, not ferret) so he said he would let
me have another fuzzy one!  Now to find one that needs a good loving home.
Wonder how hard that will be?  :-)