From:
BriteMeado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:42:48 EST
I'm so glad to hear about Foster's bill going down.  We've been trying to
keep track of it here, someday we may have to face the same thing.  I'm
apprecative of the information about ferrets.  Would like to get in contact
with others who know about it, perhaps even in the US?  To learn the ins and
outs from someone experienced.  In private.  I've been out with my JRs and
they love it!  Is there a special locator collar for ferrets or do use the
one you use on the JRs?  I would think ferrets have a teeny neck.  Got to go
off to work now, drats, I will continue to read any advice.  Thanks again,
Linda