From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 12:30:26 -0500
My sincere congratulations and best wishes to all those who worked so very
hard to get the ferret bill passed in MA.  This is truely cause for
celebration!  You all should declare Feb 15 as Ferret Independence Day and
have a HUGE party complete with ferrets, raisins, ferretone, and of
course, owners.

My fuzzies and I  hope that CA is soon to follow suit.  Down with the
beaurocrats and up with ferrets!   VIVA LA FERRET!!!!!

Julie and The Fuzz Factory-Misty, Charity and Sobriety.