From:
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:01:29 -0500
What a week!  So much has happened and most of it GOOD!  Miso was adopted
on Monday and on Thursday, our Fivel & Rosie were adopted!  That same day,
we were told some awesome news!  Back in June, Toronto Gay Pride Parade
asked us to march along with some other humane organizations so we did.
As a result, Purina spotted us and is now donating a full skid (120 bags)
of Yesterday's News Ferret Litter to our shelter!

Sam is sick again.  He's the blind guy that plays with me and Woozie.
Gran is goo'ing him again.  the other night when mommie was giving him
goo, i was a wee bit jealous so i climbed up on her lap and decided to
help Sam eat his goo.  mommie said i was being cute, but i just wanted
her attention!

Joey has come back to the shelter....we are all real sad about that.  He's
such a good boy, but his new mommie couldn't deal with him stealing her
socks all the time.  we all know he's a real sock thief but we warned her.
hopefully we'll be able to find Joey a new home soon.  he's already been
in 4 homes.

Barbie and Ken are doing much better.  Barbie isn't as fearful as she was
last week and is adjusting to shelter life.  Hopefully we can find a
special home for them too.

love to all!!! Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.