From:
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 16:44:41 -0400
Hi ya friends!  Been a busy week for us here.  Mommie had a lot of her
hair cut off so she can properly take care of it with a fractured wrist.
i was there and played with all the hair falling off her head!  what fun!

We took in 5 ferrets this week.  One, Sam is ill.  Auntie Kash said she'd
help mommie this week in taking kids ot the vets.  Thanks Auntie Kash!
Lady, who came to us from Orangeville was removed by the SPCA from a home.
She's very timid, but starting to come along.  Spunky, one of our longest
shelter kids will be adopted on Monday to a GREAT home!

I want to apologize to Shiloh, my far away girlfriend.  i'm so sorry
i haven't written you,but i spend most of my time caring for mom....i
love ya!

i also have some sad news.  Jigger (Jiggy Man) passed away.  he lived with
us a long time ago and then went to live with auntie Peg from the OFA.
we'll miss him.  thank you auntie Peg for giving him a good home.

Also, thank you to auntie Steph from CA!  Grandma loved the get well card
and said to tell you it was very sweet!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love like you've never been hurt...
And dance like no one's watching!