From:
Lynn & Bob & The Brat Babies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 00:20:21 -0400
Hi everyone, have been away for a while, enjoying the nice weather this
summer.  Question, Bootz, our 8 month old left a poop today and it was kind
of runny (sorry).  Now I did give him a bit extra malt as he is shedding
terribly, could this extra malt/hair ball remedy cause this loose stool?

Also, Jill, our 3 year old seems to vomit foam, just foam and it's once in
a while.  I told the vet and he said it was nothing to worry about, as long
as it's just foam.  What would cause her to vomit foam type stuff?  Now,
the one day while she was eating she was pawing at her mouth, and I watched
her get a piece of food off the roof of her mouth.  The piece of food was
stuck on the roof of her mouth and she was pawing and vomiting foam.  Once
she got the food off the roof of her mouth she stopped vomiting the foam
and was ok, stopped pawing at her mouth and all.

If you all would email me personally, as I don't always get to read the
digest these days with my son out on summer vacation (he has taken over the
computer, that's a teenager for ya).  Please email you suggestions/comments
to: [log in to unmask] subject: Bootz and Jill

Thank you all in advance for you comments/suggestions and help.  We
appreciate all your comments.  Lynn & Bob Taz,Sharkie,Jack,Jill,Bootz,Daisy
- The Brat Babies