From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:05:08 -0400
I have been away for a week and I came back this week and went for a walk
thru the mall and stopped in our local pet store.  They have a huge sign
up that says "We Do Not and Will Not Carry Ferrets Under 12 weeks Old".
Apparently the young ones they've sold were returned because kids would buy
them and they didn't know how to handle the nipping as all kits do, so the
pet store would just get them back again.  They said that if an Adult wants
a young kit that they would accept their order with payment paid upfront,
but that they will not sell babies to children due to having them returned
all the time because children don't want them when they bite and they come
in saying they want a ferret who doesn't bite (good luck as we all I'm sure
have had to train ours).  What do you think on this issue, as my local pet
store put a ferret suggestion box in and want suggestions on ideas and all.
I would like you all to make a difference so if you want to give me ideas
and I will put them in the box and maybe we can help.  Please email them
to me as I will print them and cut off your name and email and put the
idea/suggestion in their box.  Thank you so much.

Hubby had my 6 ferret babies while I was away with my mom and I must say,
when I got back I had so many kisses, and people wonder why I love having
all 6 of them.

Dooks to all from
Lynn & Bob, Taz,Sharkie,Jack,Jill,Bootz & Daisy