Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 00:45:34 -0700
Hello everyone.  I have a problem with my fuzzie Hobbes.  Lately he seems to
be sleeping much more than usual.  I wouldn't say he is lathargic because he
still likes to go run around and play, just not as much as he usually does.
I have checked and he is still eating and drinking a lot (and properly
dispossing of it in his litter box).  He is almost 6 months old.  Am I just
being paranoid or have any of you noticed this happening with your fuzzies
when they get sick?  I do want to thank all of you who have helped me in the
past, if you could help me again it would be greatly appreciated.

Dooks to all,
Brad (the paranoid one) & Hobbes (hey I just like to sleep, quit
sticking that temperature thing in my bum!)