From:
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:55:58 -0500
Sheltering is a very time consuming job.  There is never enough time to
do all that needs done.  So, until I can respond to everyone personally,
I want to let you know we appreciate everything... all you wonderful
people have done/ do/ will do, to help us shelters.

You do make a difference, allowing us to continue our work.  Without
your help over these past years to present, we, as well as many other
shelters, would have had to close our doors on numerous occasions.  You
are indeed, our Angels on earth!

At this time of year, I am reminded of how much I am grateful for in my
life.  You all are at the top of the list.  God Bless each and everyone
of you.

We wish you all a very, "Merry Christmas" and because of your caring
hearts and thoughtfulness, the shelter babies will have one too!

Sincerely,

Diane Campbell
FGRH
111 Bay Berry Court
Statesville, NC 28677
http://www.ferretguardian.org
mail to: [log in to unmask]

Joy:  Knowing I have helped in some small way!