From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:39:46 -0400
John wrote:
>I`ve heard that your shelter was involved with the 'Nixon Tapes',
>too!.... maybe even working with the CIA!...Good grief......

Seems like yes, I was involved in the Nixon Tapes.  :(.......and for that
I do apologize.  I was very easily swayed by these fuzzies things who
have seem to take over my playroom.  Even though I was only very young
when those tapes happened, I was under mind control by the ferrets who
entered my life in 2002.  I am also making a public apology now.......I
got suckered into registering all 36 Ferrets in my shelter to vote.  I
know, dumb idea..... And they all voted for Bush.  I think those 36 votes
is what got him elected into office, and I am so, so sorry.  They also
are responsible for the rising gas prices, but I won't go into that now.
Long Story There!  Thank God no shelter funds were spend on that issue!
We are trying are hardest to get that issue resolved by summer so people
can accually afford to drive on vacation.  If these ferrets don't get
their act together and stop causing so much trouble, they WILL NOT be
getting anymore treats!

Did you know they were ready to book a Whale Watching Alaska trip with
the Raffle money.  Yes, they logged onto the internet, found the raffle
sight, saw the prizes, immediately checked the paypal balance and then
called the Travel Agent!  Thank goodness I pulled it out of paypal and
sent it to the vet.  The paypal payment did not go through for the Alaska
trip.  I had made some recent changes to the shelter area.  I took the
phone out of the shelter now.  I have had enough!  No more long distance
phone calls or booking elaborate trips for them!  They do have cable tv
down there...... but no.........not happy with that.  They tried to hook
up T-vo and get the Premium channels.  I also took away their paypal card
now.  NO MORE PAYPAL ACCESS for them!  They won't be able to call and
order in cases of Treats from the Ferret Store.  They also are not
allowed to have their cell phones either.  This is an expense we don't
need!  They can use the home phone, only when they ask me first!

Marguerite and the now 34 Little Trouble Makers here in Shoey, Pa.
Otherwise known as Arizona.  (2 Trouble makers got adopted last night....
they were not victims of a terrorist attack)

http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/shelterraffle.htm
Know Where your Donation is Going....
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/proof.htm
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtinyprintsferretrescue