From:
Erica Bruczkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:59:33 EDT
Hello everyone.  This is my first time posting to the list although I
have been reading along for some time.

I have two fuzzies Laban, my champagne year and a half boy and Layla, my
sable girl a couple months younger.

Someone asked about carry sacks that hang in the front.  I bought mine
from Kathy of Ferret Warez at last year's GCFA show.  I absolutely love
it.  The material and quality is awesome and it has a little latch on the
inside that attaches to you fert's harness to keep him from jumping out.
Her other items including her tents and igloos are awesome too.  Check
out the site http://www.ferretwarez.com/

Hope that helps.
Erica