From:
Erica Bruczkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:30:28 EDT
I saw these cool treats at the store today....they are actually cat
treats so I wanted to get another opinion before feeding them to the
kids.

They are Pounce treats with hairball gel.  I don't know if anyone has
heard of these but they seem like a great idea.  The outside seems to
be made of chicken and egg product and the middle is the hairball gel
which I'm guessing encompasses the first two ingredients: malt syrup and
mineral oil.  I'm not looking for these to be a daily treat but perhaps
less occasionally, once or twice a week.  I like to mix up the treats a
bit without relying on human food...with the exception of the occasional
raisin, of course.  Any ideas on this treat?

Thanx,
Erica, Laban (The big gentle one) and Layla (The marinater)