From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:37:28 -0500
well, a few things to try...

my daughter always has an allergic reaction after playing with the kits
in the stores. We finally figured out that it was the shredded bedding
type stuff that they put in the enclosures that she is allergic to.
Also, maybe try a different litter or food? Always change clothes
immediately after being around the fuzzies, and scrub your hands and
face! (I am very allergic to cats, so I have to do this when I'm around
them.) I sure hope that this (or something!) helps, take care!!

--
Stacey Lamb, Kansas City Ferret Hotline East, Lee's Summit, Missouri