From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:57:17 -0500
Having personally visited Chris' Ferretry and Shelter, I can attest
that her angora's are REMARKABLE! They are just beautiful, and the
sweetest things I've ever been around! As Bobbi (McCanse) and I (and
our poor volunteers) have been dealing with two litters of very (very!)
bitey denmarks (some angoras), I was hesitant to hold Chris' kids...
but oh my, they were just incredible! And, kuddos to Chris for having
such a top notch operation. I was very impressed!

Stacey
KC Ferret Hotline East