Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:58:13 -0700
Hi all
Sorry I am still a day behind but I think this will catch me up.  Buzy Buzy
a ferrets day is never done.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name was Angus.  I gave him da
tour.  He said he felt a lot better and wanted to do some sliding and
splashing.  He said hiz tired bones hadn't been able to do dat for a while.
He went over to da Otter Slide and waz soon sliding down and splashing da
others as they came down.  He seemed to be having a great time.  Some of da
others got into da splashing and there waz soon a good water fight going
on.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send along lots of
ferret kisses.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Baby.  I gave him
da tour also.  He seemed interested in da Gravy Gourmet though.  He said
he had been feeling a little run down and it waz time to catch up on all
hiz eating dat he had been missing.  He sure didn't waste any time at it
either.  He waz lapping up dat gravy like he hadn't had any in a while.  He
said to tell hiz daddy dat he felt bunches better.  He said to send hiz luv
to hiz daddy and lots of hugs and cuddles.  He said to send a special hug
to grandma.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Rocky.  He was met by Junior.
They seemed happy to see each other and were soon talking away about what
waz happening at home and the gossip.  They wondered over to Dirt Mountain.
They said they were going to dig lots of holes and to maybe build a den for
them.  Of course they also had to build some tunnels to run though.  He
said to tell hiz mommy and daddy dat he luved them a lot and to send lots
of cuddles and kisses their way.

I am off to get with da others and we are going to sit up here and watch
all da fireworks every where.  It is really a great show and their are
lots and lots of them to watch.  We also have great seats.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee