From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 07:53:18 -0600
Dear Skeeter:
A very special ferret has joined you at the Bridge.  He is a sable ferret
named Milo.  Milo only came to me a month or so ago, he was "geriatric",
and his first Mamma could no longer keep him.  He was a joy and very
loving.  He just kinda withered away, the vet could do nothing, we think he
greived himself to death.  Please tell him how much his new Mamma Deneise
and I, his foster Mamma, loved him, and how we miss him and can't wait to
be with him again.  Tell him his brother Max covered his empty shell with a
blanket and waited for me to find him and take care of him.  Max is now
cuddled up with Suger, the baby ferret, sleeping and dreaming, no doubt,
of Milo and the Bridge.

Thanks, Skeeter, we love you
Marta and the Ferret Frenzy
Marta Towne