Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:06:28 EDT
I just wanted to let you know that I received my Calendar yesterday and
I think it is really awesome. Whoever put that together made me cry. It
is to benefit To SOS Ferrets and that Poem made me cry. I couldn't make
out the name of the person that wrote it but it is just awesome. If you
did not get your calendar that benefits SOS Ferrets and has the FML
ferrets on it you are really missing out on something.

Thank You for such a wonderful Calender

God Bless All Of You and God Bless All the Ferrets of the World

Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
My Pray is that no Ferret will ever go unwanted or unloved again or
just tossed by the side of the road.