Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:14:49 EST
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask you to please keep me in prayer. I just came back
from the doctors and I have to go back on Chemo that dirty C is trying
to come back. My protein is up to 1900 now and my count is up to 1.4
which they want it to not go over 1.2. I start Chemo next Tuesday. I
will also be on steroids again and I will be going on Fridays as well
for the Chemo. I have to go twice a week and I am not looking forward
to that at all. The drug they will give me is called Velcade. It has
some bad side affects to it. I will also be on a Steroid called
Dexamethasone it to has a lot of bad side affects. The doctor also
wants to do another bone marrow Ouch which I hate it hurts like Heck.
He is also talking about another transplant. Well, that is where I am
at. Even though medically they are saying the Multiple Myloma is trying
to come back I am standing on the Rock of JESUS and I believe He has
healed me.

Norma, my dear Sister In the LORD looks like you and I are in kind of
the same boat. I know that you need prayer for the same kind of cancer
and I am asking the group to please add your name to the list when
praying. Norma is a wonderful Ferret friend who also has a ferret
rescue she is from the UK. The doctor said that her's is in Stage 4 so
please pray for healing for her as well. She is so special to me and I
love her like a sister.

Thank You all for all your prayers
God Bless You
Helen