From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:13:14 -0500
Lazarus IS his name for sure!

Dayna,
There was not a dry eye over your wonderful story.  I personally would love
to have the name of the vet.  A fax number and email address along with his
street address, so I can personally thank the Vet myself and I am sure there
are other FMLers.  Please email if he does not want it published on the FML.

Hary C. Silvis
Kennesaw Graphics

The Kennesaw Eight are praying for Lazarus speedy and full recovery so they
will forgo their usual talk. That is except for Eddie.

EDDIE
Lazarus, I was once a abused and negelected ferret and now live in a
wonderful home, my prayers are with you.