From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 13:24:29 -0500
After a short absence of 50 days we are back.  Aol got to be such a
difficult ordeal each time we tried to go on-line.  So . o. o we looked
and looked at servers.  Everybody had their favorite, so we let them show
us.  When all was said and done BellSouth was the winner.

So [log in to unmask] has become [log in to unmask]

Of course, there were problems setting up and you have to uscribe to the FML
perfectly to get on, my assistant let me down.

The Kenesaw Graphics 6 became 8 a couple of weeks ago.  Two sables MF from a
college student in Alphetta.  That makes 5 saves.  Scarlett and Precious
were very well cared for.  Got shot records and the complete MF packages.
Have not been able to intergrate them into our Business yet thou.  Precious,
the smallest ferret we have will screech and fight anyone but her sister,
Scarlett.  These are lap ferrets !  !  !

I need a little help from you'll on a little project.  All you folks that
have MF ferrets pleaseemail me the following information:

Color of paper registration card is printed on
registration number
When you purchased ferret
Estimated age of ferret at purchase

This will help me figure out the age of the two new ferrets and I will be
able to have a guestament on how may MF ferrets are sold.

Before I get bombarded with mail, YES I realize that each ferret does not
have a unique registration card delivered with them Pet stores are given the
egistration cards, packets in bulk, and are responsible for giving them to
the customers.  I do realize that many MF ferret purchasers do not get the
registration and information package.  I know all of this beause our son
Kevin worked in a pet store for awhile and was selling 10-20 ferrets a week.

Harry C. Silvis
Amity, Butt-head, Dameon, Eddie, Ling-Ling, Lilly, Precious, Scarlett

Amity - All we need now is a Rett
Butt-head - Boy is Scarlett BIG
Dameon - I am still the whitest and have a ribbon to prove it
Eddie - These new guys are cutting into my lap time
Ling-Ling - I can scream the loudest
Precious - WRONG LING !!!!
Scarlett - What are those other critters doing here?