From:
mike janke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 1994 13:39:58 -0500
Rochell:  We have two ferrets, Max and Duncan.  Max loves to leap but Duncan is
 a real wimp.

We've even thought of making a little red cape for Max since he doesn't hesitate
 to try a three foot jump from the couch to the pushed out coffee table... and
 often makes it!  He also tries the two foot jump from our bed to the top of my
 wife's dresser, but he can't make that one.  I guess gravity is against him
 since it's an upward jump.  On the other hand, Duncan has a hard time just
 getting off the couch and onto the floor.  He's real hesitant about the 1 foot
 drop.

Daisy lyn: our prayers ARE with you!  Hope you can find Nonni real soon.

     mike