Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:00:52 EDT
http://askjeeves.com/main/metaAnswer.asp?MetaEngine=Excite&logQID=B2BC7708AE74

A review of biomedical literature from 1986 through 1995

Warnings about Pine and Cedar Bedding

Specific severe health danger to rabbits

**Apparently any shavings that are aromatic adveresly and severely affect
health of little animals with short legs.**Please feel frere to point out
literature disputing this*****

Don't be mad at me.  I am not a biochemist.  I did not write these
articles.  I realize a number of you are using Aspen and Pine shavings.

I am only an avid collectorate depositioner with Waste Management I collect
ferret extract and deposit it in receptacles.

Chewie, who still has trouble breathing, and must be put on a
Pulmo-Aide-STILL--
just wanted to make sure another ferret did not suffer like he does from
Pine SHavings.

Lisette