Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:54:13 -0800
Hi all
Da new puter thing is working pretty good and da big screen is easier on
ferret eyes.  I look funny wearing glasses and with this I don't have to.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Syd.  I gave him da tour
of da place.  He was interested in da Fruit Bar where he did a lot of
munching.  He then went over to da Tube Park.  There he made some new
friends and they were playing tag and chase da ferret.  He wasn't as fast
as some but faster than most so he did all right.  He said to tell hiz
mommy dat he felt real good.  He also said to send his luv and lots of
cuddles.

A little girl came in.  She said her name waz Belle.  She waz interested
in a lot of da stuff but her main interest waz in da Crazy Kars.  She waz
fascinated by them and watched them for a long time.  I told her to give it
a try and after a little coxing she jumped right in.  She waz soon zooming
around chasing all da other cars and being chased.  She seemed to enjoy it
a lot and had a lot of fun with it.  She said to tell her mommy dat she
luved her and send her lots of kisses.

Another little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Misty.  She waz a
little intimidated by da space and da other ferrets.  She said she waz not
used to all this.  I told her dat it might take some getting used to but
there were lot of ferrets here to help her.  I took her over to da Otter
Slide and she seemed to enjoy going down and running over and going again.
There were a couple of ferrets over there dat were understanding and help
her out a lot.  After a while they took her over to Hammock Haven for a
nap.  I think she will fit in fine after a little while.  She said to tell
her mommy dat she luved her a lot and to send a lot of cuddles her way.

I am going to explore this puter thing more and see what I can find in
here.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee