Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:05:02 -0800
Hi all
Everything is going well here now.  Da new puter thing is working.  Da
investigation for my nightgown is progressing.  I found a ferret who
talked to a ferret who told him a story of another ferret who seen a
ferret watching another ferret taking it.  Now all I have to do is find
dat ferret.  Yeah right.  Cheweassels are available.  They seem to appear
here and there in da area.  They are not plentiful but they are available
to all, you just have to find them.

I looked up Renny and checked on her.  She would not tell me if she had da
hat or not.  She said she neither confirmed nor denied it.  I think she
does though and doesn't want anyone to know so it kinda stays wherever it
is.  She said to tell mommy hi and send her lots of kisses.

I have to send a memo to da boss on those treats.  Maybe we can come up
with a Treat Table for everyone.  Hmmm have to check on dat one.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee