From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:11:42 -0600
On my website I began a series of pages with ferret faq.  The faq are being
told thru the eyes of my ferret, Dinky.  These are BASIC faq and are no way
to be construed as a complete pet owner's guide.  It is intended for people
who have no or little knowledge about ferrets.  It includes pages on
housing, food, health, hazards, behavior, adoption, etc.  If you are
interested in looking these over and giving me your feedback please feel
free to email me.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209/dinky.html

Thanks in advance for your input,
Toni