From:
Jessica Cropper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:42:16 EDT
Oh, please, not that again.

I understand what you intended by giving the suggestions and warnings for

teens, but I really think that the wording should  have been a little more
broad. EVERYONE should consider the consequences of owning a ferret, not
just teenagers. I myself know of many adults (most of them, in fact) that
would definitely be incapable of taking care of a fuzzie. They handle their
own lives so badly...:)

I don't mean to harp on it, or dig up an old argument, and your suggestions
were good.  Just try to direct things like that toward everyone.  The model
ferret owner should have no age.  All we should be is responsible, loving,
and mature.

My heart goes out to all the ailing sharkies out there, and blessings to
their patient beans for sticking by them!

~Jessica
+ Bijoux and Francesca