From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 09:48:29 EST
Just a short response to "thinking of buying" and is wondering if their dogs
will run or be scared.

If your dogs are smart they'll be scared!!!  Whoever said that there is
safety in numbers obviously did not own a ferret because I have 99 pounds,
16 legs, and four heads worth of cats and dogs that can attest to the fact
that the ONLY safety there is in numbers is if you are the fastest!!!!

Willow, Rupert, Dexter, Emily and (God help me) LUCY'S mom,
        Irena