From:
Stanley Copp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:01:28 -0800
First re: Beer.  As with John's experience, 1 out of 6 ferrets in our
household likes a sip of homebrew now and then.  The other 5 take a sip,
sneeze and shake their heads like mad, sip and sneeze and then decide to
look elsewhere for yummies.  (We make pub-style bitter and dark ales
mostly).

Second re: Printers.  Kali (Swahili for 'sharp') got into my Canon bubble
jet printer several months ago and ate the little rubber band things that
feed paper into what was obviously (to her) a diabolical device.  Needless
to say, one cannot replace said little rubber bands and I am now reduced to
feeding the printer with single sheets!  Fortunately for Kali, she passed
the rubber bands without problem.  So now I am in the market for a printer
with no such ferret traps!

Stan Copp (Rena - wife, Bill - brother): human things
Kali, Calvin, Sindbad, TJ, Toby and Okisi (Twi for "little rat"):
aka "the wrecking crew"