From:
Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 00:30:35 -0400
>From:    Sharon Wood <[log in to unmask]>
>I forget the name of the magazine, but the idea was to take two deep
>plastic shoeboxes (or roughly shoe length plastic storage boxes), cut a
>ferret sized hole in the top, or side, top is better, then "clip" the two
>boxes together, using the black binder clips.  Most of the boxes today
>have a pretty stiff rolled lip, using the smaller clips means no cutting
>on those boxes.

That sounds like the article titled "No More Messy Ferret: The Litter Box
Solution" written by Judith Kay Armstrong and published in _Modern Ferret_
Magazine issue #11 in early 1997.

We're just finishing the new book we are writing on litter box training
so I've been very busy trying to make sure we include everything we can
on the topic.  Thanks for bringing that up.

- Eric
Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies:
Trixie, Balthazar, Cauliflower, Koosh, and Gabrielle
http://www.modernferret.com  -  http://www.modernferretstore.com