From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:11:43 -0800
If only I were on the mainland.  I hope everyone has a great time there.
I would go in a heart-beat if the Navy would let me...I had a blast at
the last symposium in Atlanta.  I remember going to Julia's and having
that dinner that thursday night.  There were a LOT of people that
night... hey tara...remember that cute vet?  Then going to Cow-tippers
with all the girls (and a few guys)  There were a lot of good speeches
and information.  If you're thinking about going, it is well worth it.
(Just someone grab me a goodie bag!)

 -valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~