From:
Dawn Gsoell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:12:42 -0600
Dear FML,
First I must confess... Bless me gracious FML people for it I have sinned,
it has been 7 months since I was a regular reader.  I have faithfully
stored every issue on the diskettes labled with the dates.  I guess I sort
of got out of the habit of regular reading due to many things happening in
my life.

For what it's worth I got in a bad car accident last January and had a mild
brain injury.  The problem is I'm blonde so you can imagine the effect that
the loss of brains cells had on my ability to follow complicated stuff like
the back and forth commentary that was going on between a breeder and some
guy who both seemed to be using the FML as a personal forum to air their
differences.  In any case I was also experiencing some rather unusual life
style changes.

I had gone from one cage of four ferrets to three cages for a total of 7
ferrets.  I had four, adopted a foster kid, and took in two more foster
weezils.  I have two human kids (11 & 15), I'm a full-time student, and the
primary staff of a 42 unit apartment building.  I got divorced just over a
year ago, and the combination of all that, and my inability to tolerantly
skip over, or follow the stuff that I perceived as in-fighting on the FML
kind of caused me to stop reading regularily.  Am I back?  We'll see.  I
will definitely check for responses to my request for help, and that will
probably also inspire me to try to devote the time to reading the list
again.

sincerely, Dawn
chief in charge of all near hit litter box deposits
taxi to two almost grown humans
over-run by weezils, textbooks, and tenants