From:
Kim Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:55:11 -0700
My ferrets are looking for a place to stay somewhere in the Pacific
Northwest, preferably Portland area but could be anywhere in WA, OR, or BC.
They will need a home for 3-9 weeks sometime between late November and late
January while I'm out of the country.  They are all happy, healthy folks,
current on shots, and willing to pay their own way.  They number five, but
don't necessarily object to being split up.  If you can help, please drop
us a line.

-- Kim, agent for Ferrari, Smokey, McKenzie, Tarkio, and Khaz