From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:05:39 -0800
Well, we are down to the wire with this, again. The tree does not
appear to have been updated in days, and amid much confusion, Troy
Lynn is doing her best to unravel it, as we are all frantic about all
these ferrets not having Santa's.

I realize the ferrets might not know what day it is, but the shelter
people do, the people giving gifts do, and for both of us it really
does help to have that gift coming or going on time and to know that
someone thought of a kid that no one else cares about on Christmas. It
is absolutely heatwrenching to know that many of these little ones will
have no Santa, not because they were not available, but because of the
confusion of the tree this year, with pages being added late and not
being updated and saying they have been completed but are not......
People may be right, it may be time to let someone else take over next
year, if this is the way things are going to be handled.

I really hope you are okay, Kris, and not in an accident somewhere, But
if that is the case we need to have more than one person able to handle
this large of an undertaking. Come on--- it is only once a year, and
the ferrets are the ones who pay if we don't come together on this.
Many people will help if that is what is needed, or if someone new is
needed, that can be done as well, whatever you need to make this work-
you have done a great job up to this year, and I do realize how much
work is entailed. So please let us know what the problem is and we will
be more than willing to help you!!! We would all rather see the ferrets
win, and see you win doing a great tree like you always have. And you
DO a great tree!

Gerri