Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:41:42 -0400
I was so excited to see Kris's post about the Giving Tree getting
going! I love the tree and it's such a highlight of the season for me
to read the stories and when I can reach out to the shelter and help
the ferret get his/her wishes.

I think the way Kris is doing the tree, to make more room for the DMK
resuce ferrets is great. I hope all shelters still list their other
rescue ferrets who need to be spoiled and cared for too! These other
ferrets, though not from that one Ohio rescue, still need our special
attention and outreach. These are ferrets still living their days in a
shelter, with shelter Moms and Dads who care for them, and the others
that come through their door, day after day - year after year.

I know the fml and know we'll reach out to them all! I just wanted
to encourage all shelters (with DMK ferrets or not) please list your
little ones, they all deserve to be on the giving tree to!

Risa