Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:28:38 -0500
How neat is this? Kat Parsons put up two new pages for me. Go check
it out, they are gorgeous.

This following page was inspired by Renee Down's ferrets, Oscar
and Rocky Bobbles. That is her Rocky Bobbles on there who survived
meningitis. Thank you Renee for being such a great resource on this
subject. Check out the Ferret Flyer on the bottom of the page. It
rocks. I'm not sure, but the background of this page might not be
entirely finished. I think Kat said there would be more pics on
there. But it doesn't matter. I'm proud of it even as it stands.
http://www.wolfysluv.com/physically_impaired.html

This next page was inspired by my friend, Smoke and my funny face,
Gizzie-Goo (aka Butters). That's Kats' gorgeous, cinnamon ferret on
the background. Sukie, thank you so much for your contribution here.
You've taught me so much over the years.
http://www.wolfysluv.com/blind_ferrets.html

In the future, I am excited to say that there will be a wonderful
biting page or link. It will be authored by TroyLynn, whose approaches
to behavior problems are ones that I've always admired. In addition,
there will be a link to the most comprehensive pages about biting and
ferrets that I've ever seen. Those are a long read however.

Remember, my pages are just easy introductions to topics for people.
I realize that so much more about each subject could be written and
written better. But my aim is to reach the busy average Joe.

Marylou, thank you ever so much for contributing. I'm not sure that
the revised text is up, but it will be in the future.

Keep an eye out as these new additions unfold. The deaf pages, as
always, are updated. For those who are interested in the specifics of
the genetics of deafness, follow the link to the Deaf Ferrets E-group.
On that E-groups' webpage is a file section full of articles by Brett
Middleton and others.