From:
Jo Ellen Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:17:10 -0600
Well everyone I think it is going to be time to let go of my little
Marty. It is breaking my heart to write this but I can not let him
suffer. He has no hair and he just sleeps all the time and doesn't
drink at all and the diluted chicken babyfood is the only thing he will
even eat somewhat. He doesn't get out anymore except for when Mommy has
his cuddle time otherwise he goes potty where ever. We have had a good
life together and he has brought me and my husband such joy. But it
isn't fair to him as his quality of life is nothing to him. He would
have been 9 years old this year but from what I have heard that is
exceptional. My thoughts right now are no more. He was my first and
maybe last as It is too hard on me when they get sick like this. Who
knows I may change my mind. I want to thank everyone out there for all
their help and advice, you really helped a lot. You are good people.

Thanks
Little Marty's Mommy