From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 01:26:40 -0400
Nancy, I know ZuPreem changed their kibble from a triangle shape to a
round pellet. I don't know if they've changed anything to do with the
ingredients or make of the kibble. I've been using it without any
problems.

I have to agree with Ferret.com though, that a problem with the food
would have to be dealt with the company and not them. Otherwise,
everyone could contact them and say their pet got sick on food and
they'd be replacing bags left and right. Besides, the company is the
one that needs to know about a problem and would know if there is an
issue. When you contacted ZuPreem, did you provide the UPC # off the
bag, as well as any other codes? Those are really important for them
to track it and see if there's a problem.

I have a contact at ZuPreem. I forwarded your email to her and asked
that she look into this for you.

--
Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!