From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:51:02 +0200
Hi Melanee

The only vaccine used for ferrets in Holland is Nobivac puppy DP,
It's the only one considered not dangerous and we have never seen
bad reactions to it, so I wonder why your vet thinks otherwise.

If he wants to make sure, ask him to get in touch with Nico Schoemaker
or Hanneke Roest, both well known ferret vets, I can supply their e
addresses if he cannot find them on internet.

Regards Stephenie