From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:03:58 EST
I know for fact that Iam's changed their ingredients very slightly over the
past couple months.  If you study the ingredients from a bag from the fall,
and then now you will see a difference there.  I had the exact information
as this was greatly discussed on some message boards long ago.  I do not
have it any longer.  Now be aware... that.... if you were to look not at
the ingredients but the nutritional value percentages, those never changed.
Those are exactly the same (and I hope continue to be so).  Do be aware
that you can project a food as being nutritionally good by the appearance
of these values, but it does NOT mean the ingrediants are the same (or even
as good).

Sorry,,,, sure wish I had those two comparitive ingredients lists for you
all still.  Maybe someone that posts on the AOL alternative pets message
board will see my post and remember this and have it for us.

wolfy