From:
Meryl Anne Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:24:04 -0700
Miss Deva!!! wese a Blight of Ca ferrets???!!! No No. No. Wese not
weevils! wese weasels!!!! California ferrets protests! Protests! We
makes message answer here. Wese never a blight !!! Wese improving da
livability in California and wese IMPROVING the quality of lifes now CA
better place for peoples when wese here. My mama says so she loves all
of us weezils here no matter how many times we poops on the da carpet
by da bed so morning she steps on da poop and it squeeze through her
toes! We thinks the poopies good for her foots - skin moisturises -
like hooman girls puts on face.

We mades her rite this for us cause wese scandalized by dis insult. We
come poop on yous carpet too if we could get throo this machine. Mom
say we need frogive you - she try to explain keeze on mashine go funny
sometime. Huh. But, we loves your Tshirt for CA ferrets and so weze
frogive you. Da bear looks nice too. Tanks for da help, we be legal
one day....

Buddy, Fizzgig, Kip, Stinky (I is not), Benny, Benito, and blind Bella