From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:41:33 -0500
[Inadvertently omitted from yesterday's FML. BIG]

Anonymous Poster-Quoted
>What I thought was if there were any shelters out there that could
>spare a few of their spaces on the giving tree and give them to the
>OFS.

I had talked with the cousins of chirs ferrets and I told Chris a
couple weeks ago that she could have mine as I new she needed the help
worse then me, I wish i were closer to be able to help her more but
yes she can have out 20 and i also asked if she had a Ferret Name Sunny
for my sunny to do Christmas with my Sunny here at the Shelter and My
Ms Sunny is still a looking .right now we found my Bubba a Bubba to do
chirstmas with .. please let Chris know shes welcome to have our ..

Thanks
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue for Hospice and Sp Needs and who cant spell..