From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:30:13 -0600
As a shelter member of S.O.S. SupportOurShelters.org, I got several
emails from from ferret people thanking me for posting about S.O.S. and
how they can donate or do things for the shelters. they didnt relize
there was such a place like that, FerretNorth on my facebook wall
Relly made my day thankng me for looking out for ferret shelters and
sanctuarys, I was so please about this that I just had to share with my
fml family. And if I had to do it again I would post the same thing.
When I posted the people please check us shelters and sanctusrys out
I not once said any shelters name or persons so I dont have any ideas
what shelter if they are having a problem or not I'm sorry, I dont know
all the ferrets shelters, their are many of us all over the world that
S.O.S. takes care of. Aanys like I said before please check us shelters
and sanctuarys out by going to www.supportourshelters.org click on the
link shelters and click on the letter the state starts with and check
down the list who is who and what youd like to do for one of us and
then contoct one of the S.O.S. headhunchos and they will gladly help
you out...

Thanks you all.. I would have wrote all this annoymas but sence my
spilling is bad im sure you all know who wrote this..

Hugs
Susan
Director of the Arkansas Ferret Rescue

--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they treat
their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals." - Rita