From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:30:39 -0500
There was a really touching post from Muldoone Ferret yesterday about
Rebecca stopping across the Rainbow Bridge. Unfortunately, it required
my manual intervention since it was an oversized post, but when I
forwarded it to the FML, it had *my* address in there instead of
Muldoone's and I forgot to change it back like I usually do in such
cases.

I did NOT write that post -- I wish I could write that well! Any thanks
are due entirely to Muldoone's human.

I'm sorry for the confusion and especially, apologies to Muldoone
Ferret. It will appear correctly in the archives.

Bill