From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:18:54 -0500
>From:  Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Ok gang, got another stumper.....one of my ferrets has a semi-new
>EXTREMELY annoying habit & I am at my wits end, so I come to all of
>you...one of my ferrets has been digging outside of both bedroom doors
>in my house CONSTANTLY!

Jacci,

We've had great success using a high-octane mixed black and red pepper
spice. Sprinkle it on the carpet by the door every couple of days. You
can buy it in any grocery store's spice department. Try the "Mexican"
pepper mix. :-) They get one whiff, wrinkle their noses and run away.
It stopped my Mina from digging in our couch. Totally harmless, except
for the initial discomfort.

Good luck,
Susann Thiel