From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:38:30 EST
Sunday January 29, 2006
  1:00 pm -  3:00 pm
Event Location: TGI Fridays
Street: 10001 Coors Blvd
City, State, Zip: Albuquerque, NM

Come join us and start the new year off right.  A dark sable lady bows,
and a dragon can be seen dancing into view.

Miss Hiss- Help us celebrate Chinese New Year, Kung Hee Fat Choi.  This
is the year of the dog, but ferrets know how to keep them in line.

The dragon is seen to have 4 pairs of furry feet...er paws.  It dances
right up to Miss Hiss, and snaps it's mouth shut.

Miss Hiss-Dragons have been known to be chomped by ferrets.

The dragon makes an abrupt turn and dances away.

Miss Hiss-As I was saying, come out and help us celebrate, and maybe
learn a few things for your ferrets.  Okay, how to spoil them.  See you
there.  Oh, Mom says to tell you we may get lucky and have a ferret vet
there.  What?  He better not bring any shots.  We will also have a
drawing for something ferrety.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Rainbow Crew, Honey, Sugar, Boris,  Taz, Tasha, Jasmine, Valentine and
Chelsea
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze