Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:26:02 -0500
Hi I have a question for anyone who lives in North Carolina, my moms
friend saved a ferret at the ASPCA she did not want to see it put down so
she is going to be bringing it home, the only problem with this is that
she owns birds and needs someone to take him/her to a good home, she also
has 2 small children, and not allot of money, she will be giving him/her
to anyone who will take him to care for him/her for nothing just cause
she wants him/her to have a good home, if anyone knows of anyone else
who can take this ferret from her please let me know.

I would take him/her but I live in Massachusetts.