From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:44:39 -0400
Dear Nancy,

Please accept my deepest condolences on the death of your husband.
This must be a terribly stressful time for you. Please be assured of
my prayers on his and your behalf. Being a GI nurse, I cannot agree
with you more. Colon cancer is a very survivable form of cancer and
relatively easily treated if caught early. Unfortunately, once the
classic warning signs appear, it is often far-advance. Everyone should
have a screening colonoscopy at age fifty and periodically after that
depending on the results. Those who have a family history of colon ca
or polyps should start even earlier. Again, I am so very sorry to hear
of your loss. God bless all of you. Jim

>Nancy in Oregon and her 19 fuzzies who are wondering where the big guy
>is that tickled them and yelled "DAMN" when they bit his big toe

Jim Morgan, Catholic Confederate residing in the Federal Satrapy of Ohio
"He came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owed a debt we couldn't pay."